Sat, Jul 29|
629 Welcome Valley Rd, Benton, TN 37307
Rafting Day Trip
This is going to be an epic adventure!
Time & Location
Jul 29, 2023, 7:00 AM
629 Welcome Valley Rd, Benton, TN 37307, 629 Welcome Valley Rd, Benton, TN 37307, USA
About the event
What we'll do
Join us for our 4th annual white water water day trip! This beginner friendly rafting adventure will take place on the Middle Section of the Ocoee River. Never been rafting before? No problem! Their trained guides will be with us the entire time and teach us all the whitewater rafting techniques and safety skills we'll need.
We'll leave from Murfreesboro, TN at 7am for a 3 hour drive to the rafting center. We'll return about 5pm back to Murfreesboro.
This trip sells out. Spots are limited. Book early.
- Professional Transporation
- Professional instruction from 5-star rated rafting company
- Rafting gear, vest, and helmet
- 2 hour rafting time
- Our awesome community to go alongside you.
Cost: $130 (Members get 15%)
What to Bring
- Water shoes
- Extra change of clothes
- Waterproof phone case
- Lunch and snacks
Important things to know
- Must be at least 12 years of age
- Can not be pregnant
- No refunds.
- Rafting rain or shine, but not storms.
- Last day to reserve is July 14 or until spots are filled.
629 Welcome Valley Rd, Benton, TN 37307, USA