Sun, May 02|
Rock Island State Park
SUNDAY-Waterfall Hike to Twin Falls
Enjoy the beauty of Tennessee’s most majestic waterfalls.
Time & Location
May 02, 2021, 7:30 AM
Rock Island State Park, 82 Beach Rd, Rock Island, TN 38581, USA
About the event
What we'll do:
Come explore the rugged beauty of Twin Falls at Rock Island State Park for one of the most unique scenes you’ll ever encounter. This hike will incorporate mindfulness and faith-based meditation for a complete mind+body+spirit experience.
- 2 mile guided waterfall hike
- This hike is rated moderate
- Bottled water
- Hiking Poles to share
Things to keep in mind:
- Rating: Moderate/ strenuous with a 275 feet elevation gain
- The drive from our meetup location to the falls is approximately 1 hour and 25 min each way.
380 TN-109, Lebanon, TN 37090
We will leave PROMPTLY at 7:30 AM.
What to bring:
- Sturdy shoes, running/tennis shoes are fine.
- Small backpack for personal items
- Dress appropriate for warm weather (avoid denim and 100% cotton)