Mon, Jul 27|
Dunbar Cave State Park
Guided Cave Tour to Explore Beneath the Park (2)
Let's be cave explorers!
Time & Location
Jul 27, 2020, 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Dunbar Cave State Park, 401 Old Dunbar Cave Rd, Clarksville, TN 37043, USA
About the event
What we'll do
We'll be exploring Dunbar Cave, a remarkable prehistoric site of significant prehistoric Mississippian Native American cave art dating to the 14th century.
- 2 hour private cave tour
- Professional guide from Dunbar Cave Tennessee State Park
- Face mask
Where we'll meet
Dunbar Cave State Park Visitor Center
Things to keep in mind
- You must wear close-toed shoes. Tennis shoes or hiking boots are fine. No sandals, flip-flops, or other open-toed shoes.
- The temperature inside the cave is 56ºF. You may wish to bring a light jacket during your tour.
- Cave walkways are relatively flat but some places are muddy and/or slippery.
- Some stooping and climbing of steps is necessary.