Sat, Mar 06|
Cumberland Caverns Road
Guided cave tour to one of TN's largest caves
Let's be cave explorers!
Time & Location
Mar 06, 2021, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Cumberland Caverns Road, Cumberland Caverns Rd, Tennessee 37110, USA
About the event
What we'll do
We're taking our hiking to the next level-UNDERGROUND! This adventure is taking us to a US National Landmark, and Tennessee’s largest show caves.During this tour, you will experience amazing formations, some of the largest underground rooms, and waterfalls flowing deep beneath the surface. The cave maintains a pleasant, constant temperature of 56º.
This event is open to non-members so invite your friends!
- 1.5-2 hour private cave tour
- The tour is about 1.5 miles long
- Professional guide from Cumberland Caverns
Last day to book ticket is Feb 25th
Where we'll meet
1437 Cumberland Caverns Road McMinnville, Tennessee 37110
This is located about 90 minutes from Nashville
Things to keep in mind
- This tour is considered mildly strenuous and consists of uneven dirt and gravel terrain.
- Tour is 1.5 miles and takes approximately 1.5-2 hours from start to finish
- The Cave is 56 degrees year round with 99% humidity and is not affected by outside weather conditions
- Good walking shoes are required and a light jacket is recommended if you are cold natured
- There is NO crawling or climbing on the walking tour
- There are 350 stone cut steps over to view the light show
- Cumberland Caverns is not handicap accessible
Child (ages 6-12)$15.00Sold Out
This event is sold out