Sun, Sep 17|
Narrows Of The Harpeth
Heal Good Hike: Harpeth River
Come to renew your mind, revitalize your spirit, and refresh your energy.
Time & Location
Sep 17, 2023, 9:00 AM
Narrows Of The Harpeth, 1672 Cedar Hill Road Kingston Springs, TN 37082
About the event
What we'll do
- We’ll get off the beaten path to discover a tranquil nature escape just 30 minutes from downtown Nashville. Enjoy a 2.5 mile round trip hike featuring a bluff overlook with stunning views plus a refreshing meditation.
Intensity: Moderate. The trail has multiple hills
- Guided hike and meditation
- Hiking poles to share
- First aid
Narrows of the Harpeth State Park
Address to Parking Lot
Harris Street Bridge Parking Lot
1672 Cedar Hill Road
Kingston Springs, TN 37082
What to bring:
- Sturdy, closed toe shoes with good thread
- Small backpack for personal belonging (optional)
What to bring:
A towel to sit on for the meditation
Wear study shoes and avoid denim
Know Before You Go
- In consideration of attending the event, you hereby release from liability and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Nashville Black Wellness Collective and its affiliates from any losses associated with your attendance at the event, including but not limited to personal injury and/or property loss or damage.
- By attending the event, you may be photographed and filmed by Nashville Black Wellness Collective or its affiliates; you hereby grant Nashville Black Wellness Collective the right to use such recording in connection with the event and any promotion thereof.
- If you are under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian must register you for this Experience.
Not required but appreciated to keep the Collective moving.Pay what you want