Sat, Mar 13|
Beaman Park Nature Center
Meditation Hike at Beaman
Unplug, breathe deep, and immerse in the beauty of this Highland Rim forest.
Time & Location
Mar 13, 2021, 10:00 AM
Beaman Park Nature Center, 5911 Old Hickory Blvd, Ashland City, TN 37015, USA
About the event
What you'll do
Come to renew your mind, revitalize your spirit, and refresh your energy. We'll enjoy a 3-4 mile hike, guided mindfulness, and faith-based meditation to create a space for a complete mind+body+spirit experience.
Where we'll meet
Beaman Park Nature Centure
5911 Old Hickory Blvd, Ashland City, TN
There will be ample parking and restrooms at this nature center.
- Guided hike and meditation
- Hiking poles to share
- First aid
What to bring:
- Face mask
- Sturdy, closed toe shoes with good thread
- Dress in layers as appropriate for weather
- Small backpack for personal belonging (optional)
Things to keep in mind:
- Intensity: Moderate. The trail has multiple hills.